Exploring: The Golden Bird

The weather remained warm and sticky and my singlet clung to my skin as I roamed through the jungle.  Many of the animals here seem unafraid of humans, and a toucan remained obligingly still as I snapped a picture for my records.


I wandered through the undergrowth and spied a rough hewn set of steps, hacked from the mossy ground. "Mysterious...", I thought, "surely these must lead somewhere...." 



Tightening my resolve I followed the path which led to a small plateau. Most curiously three small platforms encircled a larger plinth. I studied the scene for a second and thoughts came unbidden to me that I should seek two others to join me if I wanted to solve this mystery.


By chance a passing couple came to my assistance and a great mystery was revealed to our astonished eyes: a Golden Bird which, when unveiled and touched, offers a gift beyond all value!



Truly, the Amazon River never ceases to amaze!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roleplay class 2016, October

HUD update September 10

The strange beast (HUD update)