Exploring: The Chamber of Music

The weather was warm, humid and sticky, but I trudged up the path to a building I spied through the undergrowth.  It seemed to be an abandoned temple - the roof half-collapsed - but one item caught my eye: a tomb, or sepulchre, and close by three strangely carved stones.



By dint of careful manipulation and much patience I eventually found some manner of secret code and the great sepulchre descended into the ground, revealing a chamber below.  My heart in my mouth, I descended the steps, marvelling that the room below - although a little dusty - had remained untouched by over the years.


As I reached the chamber floor music swelled to fill the space - as if some ghostly orchestra was hidden in the shadows - the music building, and building more to a most wonderful crescendo! Lights flared in the gloom and my heart swelled with a sense of well-being and love to all people. And then I saw it! Hanging in the air in front of me! A gift from the Gods of Love!

Reader, I will let you explore and find this treasure for yourself - but you will be blessed by this gift of love!


Truly, the Amazon River never ceases to amaze!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roleplay class 2016, October

HUD update September 10

The strange beast (HUD update)