Investigation of the Void - Part I

This reporter has seen a lot of strange things in the Amazon, but recently there was something that never experienced and never explored in these lands. Until one day my friend Micke came to me half naked and all mesmerized...

We sat in the Amazon News station office, I was wondering about his situation and asked him. He excitedly starts to talk about a crazy trip he had with a priestess... He said she took him through a secret gate and show him an extraordinary place. Firstly, I didn't believe him and I thought he must be high or smoked a strong joint. 'Cause I told him there was no such crazy place in the Amazon, never seen. So he offered me to go there to prove himself and I accepted it.

 We went with his boat to the point where that cave is located. When I saw that place, I did recognize what was it. This place was known as Order, place of The Iluminado's.

The first thing I saw was a huge Mojo symbol next to the entrance of the cave. We entered the cave and began to look around. Micke had been here before, so he led the way and take me to the front of that huge stoned gate. He called it ''Gate of the Void''. But It was locked, and we had no idea how to open it. Micke told me the Priestess used a prayer to open the gate, but he doesn't memorize that prayer at all. We thought like every gate it must have a key. But what kind of key? And how are we actually going to open a stone gate with a key? So we decided to go back and ask people if they heard or know anything about that mysterious gate.

This place could be as dangerous as it was mysterious, so I thought only a few people should know about our investigation. Because it is known that the aggressive Monk of Amazon actually lives there. We had to be careful about it. We talked to wise, elder and reliable people of Amazon. We started to hearing different things from every mouth. Such as: ''It is a place to worship'', ''They are supporting the uniting and bring people there to breed'', ''They trick women and make them carry alien babies'', ''It is a sacred place that you can feel a connection to Pachamama'', ''They kidnapped my goat''. And this list goes more and more...

 While investigating the people, I was looking and wandering around the Amazon for any hint that might be related to this gateway. And after a long search, I found a clue. A key. A black card with a Mojo symbol on it. There was no sign of belonging to any tribe or any person on it. And I thought maybe it was the hint, it was the key that I seek.

 So it was time to get back to that gate, but I couldn't do it alone. Because frankly, the stories I heard frightened me and discouraged me a little. And that's why I needed and called a few people to come with me. There was my friend Micke, who wants to prove that what he had is real and he was not drunk. There was Tapirape Shaman Whispering, who just wants to find her goat. (And maybe seeking a little adventure) And also there was Amazon Lost Hester, who was just walking by and said ''Why not?'' then she joined us.

We did meet in the Order together and went inside the cave, walked towards the gate

We four adventurers were on our way to a strange, tense and a charmed trip….

To Be Continued...

 

Written by ARN Reporter Morgana

Comments